Here is a list of bankruptcy warning signs. If some of the following situations apply to you, you should consult with a bankruptcy attorney:
- Collection calls are overwhelming you
- Creditors are suing you
- Car company is trying to or has repossessed your car
- You are having a hard time sleeping due to financial stress
- You are arguing with your significant other about debt and money
- You feel hopeless when it comes to paying off your debt
- You don’t see how you can get out of debt
- You don’t open your mail fearing threatening collection letters
- You are facing foreclosure or eviction
- You are resorting to alcohol in order to cope with financial stress
- You are considering obtaining title or pay day loans
- You want to sell all your assets so that you can get some relief from collectors
- You are thinking about pawning your assets
- You can’t pay for your basic needs
- Your children are suffering because of your debt
If you are experiencing any of the above bankruptcy warning signs, you should consult with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. You may be surprised as to how much relief, wiping out your debt can provide you!
I also suggest reading my article entitled “Is bankruptcy right for me?“. I am confident that you will find the information helpful.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation. Once you have received your consultation, you will have some real information applicable to your case. With real information, you are more likely to make the right choice.